Steam Master can take care of all your carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning and upholstery cleaning needs. But before the cleaning technicians come, homeowners have the job of picking up. That can be a challenging task if clutter is taking over your home.
If clutter is making your life a challenge, here are 10 easy ways you can de-clutter your home and your life today
- Tackle messes one room at a time.
- When you buy something new, practice the “in-out rule:” For every one new item, get rid of an old one.
- Create intimacy in the master bedroom. Remember that improvements in one room can spread to the rest of the house.
- Make cleaning up fun for your kids.
- Create a vision for the room you’re cleaning.
- Teach your kids how to sort.
- Use a hanger system to determine which clothes you wear most.
- Ask yourself if you really need something. If you hesitate, you don’t.
- Establish a “magic triangle” in your kitchen between the stove, refrigerator and the sink. Keep the items you use most in that area.
- Identify useful utensils with the cardboard box test.
Steam Master Carpet Cleaning
1710 Santa Ana Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627